Can Reynaud carry the running game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is obviously plenty of blame too go around, but CJsideways take a bad situation and makes it worse with his refusal too run N-S

2. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

I WATCH the game the DT ate up the hole that CJ needs, he needs that first cut, he's not even getting started, on top of that we playing with alright WR's, tell me who is scared of wash, wright, williams,,,,please come on you'll know football,,,,,Pats came in the game to stop who, Locker, nate, lmao No no no CJ

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Well, fortunately for the Patriots everyone who was blocking for the player they were focusing on stopping, just kindly moved out of the way and allowed them to penetrate.

4. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

CJ is 200lbs wth u got a 300 dt's in your face as soon as u touch the ball,,,,he wants to be a play maker,,,he cant when u cant get started,,,DT's are in the backfield,,,i must have seen a different game,,,,,Harris was horrible and our center, i dont even know his name was just snapping the ball< get me a Oline and cj wud be C2k,,,,with this line he's L white lol

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I have an incredibly difficult time reading your posts.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm still trying to come up with words to accurately describe the level of play of our O-Line today.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

So let me get this straight... the run game looked horrendous all of last year... then the run game looked equally bad during the preseason (remember the don't judge CJ from 5 carries?)... and you guys expected something to magically change for the regular season?

That's Jeff Fisher logic.

Munchak is slowly digging his own grave and I think unless they figure something out, this will be Palmer's last season as OC of the Titans.

8. SINCE 1979

SINCE 1979 Camp Fodder

9. Jeff_The_Fan

Jeff_The_Fan Starter

Jim Brown could only get slightly more yards with the Titans offensive line (period). When CJ was getting all that yards he was untouched the first two yards past the line of scrimmage. Now CJ gets hit at the line of scrimmage. The LINE is bad and a change of backs will no fix that.

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Yes, but CJ used to take that hand off and be up to full speed by the time he hit the LOS. He used to slip through damn near non-exist holes with his speed because of this... now, it has to be wide enough to drive a cadilac through, and he will still hesitate to use his speed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar