Can somebody go get Mel's First Round...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan Yapper, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If by "much worse" you mean 10x's better...ok. Who are you little lurkers that come out of nowhere and have some grudge vs a poster?
    Oh wait, you're the guy that used to argue with me about how great Lamont Thompson was, aren't you?

See your way out of a talent evaluation topic...quickly.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I really couldn't agree more with you. I just think you're sig is ridiculous. Over the top much?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he could crop it down and add a little graphic that reads "this gator has no bite" .

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What rules?

We don't need no stinkin' rules.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

or playoffs

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qwq7BYOnDrM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if that's the way things pan out, we need to jump the giants and get laurinaitis. i think he'll be a better will backer than he would a mike backer in the nfl and he can replace bulluck after 2009.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Haha! I love how great you think you are. You are one of things that keep me coming back here, Gloat. Your arrogance is thoroughly entertaining.
    There is no grudge. Every board needs somebody like you.

And I liked Lamont as a person, I got to meet him a few times, so I rooted for him. And I never claimed to be a draft expert, unlike you. Seriously though, no grudge here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar