Can someone burn the Giants game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Thanks for the link Smash.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm hoping that the NFL, in all their wisdom, learns one day they can release the top games for each team in a DVD set and make a friggin' mint.

3. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I would love to see this game also.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Is there a way that I can take it from my Comcast DVR and burn it to a disc? I'm kind of, scratch that, AM an idiot when it comes to things like this.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Bittorrent. Some sites also carry this sorta thing. Just gotta look and grab it.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pontel is all you need..

15 euros, $17.90. 25 aussie dollars..

very reasonable..

7. LORY21

LORY21 Starter

pontel is quite good. the quality is also pretty good and i already ordered a copy of the game their but it should also be available via bittorrent in a couple of days.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

If it makes NFL replay I can get a copy. I have DTV and have never hacked the Tivo to let me move the games over. I have a couple buddies watching for it on NFL replay and said they would get me a copy. PM me a time (include your time zone) if you see it so I can make sure they know when to record.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Pontel DVD are recorded in PAL format (not ntsc)

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

What dat PAL mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar