Can someone burn the Giants game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What dat PAL mean?.........

I think it is like a friend or buddy..

2. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I'm pretty sure it's going to be on NFL Replay Wednesday at 8 p.m. CST. I know I saw it on the crawler this morning but am not 100 percent sure of the time. They'll be promoting the games on NFL Network today and tomorrow so it will be easy to confirm.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's the european tv format. It's a different number of lines on the tv screen & US NTSC tv's wont display a Pal signal.

However if you have a PAL or region 2 DVD it will play fine on your tv's through a multi region dvd player.

4. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Jeff,
    I have it recorded on my DVR, also have a sony recorder. If you cant find it somewhere I can burn a copy for you.

blitzer

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

count me in. I got plenty of nickles and dimes to send for payment. :grrhee:

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Confirmed. NFL Replay, Wednesday night, 7:00 Central.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

someone DVD it.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

sweet! What a generous gesture.
    Please let us know when its up there..

9. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Just had a look at Pontel, class!
    I was out the country and got back, logged on, and fell off me chair when I saw the headlines about Vince.. beaming smile!
    The NFL has to work out soon there's a market for all this stuff..
    Over here there are end of season DVDs coming out of every sporting team going..

10. Coming from a pom, why don't the NFL release anything, no dvds nothing, I mean, the only titans dvd I can find, is the 2003 summary, and that lasted for a measly half hour...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar