Can someone explain to me.............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by davidsrobbins, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's been discussed for a few weeks now, where have you been?
    Young is not creating a controversy and he won't change his stance. He'll give the same responses every time he is asked.
    And the controversy is created from Collins play, not by asking Young questions.

2. davidsrobbins

davidsrobbins Camp Fodder

The thread title was about the VY videos on the website, he didn' have any for the last 4 weeks(where are you at right now that you didn't get that)!

VY won't stay silent, as the media gets behind him he will become more vocal as it is only human nature.

The controversy is a lot deeper than just KFC's play, it is the Titans win loss record, the future of the organization, the amount of money that VY is making, and yes also by the media questioning VY. If the QB controversy was merely about KFC's play then there wouldn't be a controversy, how ever there is a HUGE controversy based on other things.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Like I said, it's been discussed.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Sure...

Get all season ticket holders and single game ticket holders to not buy tickets next year and very soon, the team would be sold...effectively firing the owner.

But that's not gonna happen. I have a better chance at winning MegaMillions!!!

Of course, I keep buying MegaMillions tix.....

Gut

5. davidsrobbins

Ok how about video clips of the future star player of the team? At 30 million over the next 24 months you can't overlook the guy and the camera should be on him!

speaking of which, how many jerseys does collins sell verses VY? I wonder if anyone has that stat?

6. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

The fair weather fans are just so short sighted. Be patient. If you can't, go be a Saints fan, they're the flavor of the year most likely. Seasons like this is where you EARN THE RIGHT to call a team your own. Stick with it. Calm down.

7. davidsrobbins

I hear you but LOL about you trying to tell me over the net how to be.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

VY has done nothing to indicate he will ever be a star.. Wake up to reality.
    Teams don't focus on back-ups. It's that simple.

who cares?

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hmmm... a Vince Young fan is convinced that creating public pressure for a QB contraversy to undermine the coach is a good idea? Surprise, surprise. That's not good logic to me.

What fans really want to see is a winning team. They need to trust the people smarter than they are to make the decisions most likely to lead to that result. Very few teams respond well to public pressure/contraversy.

10. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

right now VY is not the highest paid player on the roster. just cause he has the biggest contract doesn't mean anything till he gets that money. the contract and numbers for next season is just paper right now and means nothing to him yet. actually with him getting paid that much next season is really bad for him because they have to look at that and really question if is he worth that kind of money and so far he's not

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar