Can the Titans put an offense around Vince??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

:ha:

he's a good #2

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd say he's a boarder line number 1. certainly not one of the elite WRs in the league, but he can handle the full load and has done so.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

must be why he has been a #1 for the past 6 years.

:rolleyes:

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Answer is no

5. TM

TM Starter

We will address the offensive skill positions early in the draft, contrary to conventional message board wisdom.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:truedat:

7. Id rather go after stallworth then Jackson in my opinion.I hope today we hear some news because for the most part things have died down and the smoke has cleared.Now lets start pullin the trigger

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Someone said he was signed somewhere.

Pacman is GM...?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Well I think Lendale White will do goood, and Brandon Jones is solid, all we need now is a TE that can prove he can play consistenty, an 2 decent wrs to give depth at the position

10. I think it's more likely we go defense early in the draft. DE and CB would be the most ideal 1st and 2nd round picks...

As for the offense, they can just add a WR like McCareins or Washington and be OK.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar