Can the Titans put an offense around Vince??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

:thumb:

It really isn't hard getting your hands on decent free agent WRs and TEs..
    Ofcourse it would be nice to be able to draft the likes of Calvin Johnson or Ted Ginn, however with Pacman constantly getting in trouble, it would be nice to draft young secondary talent so we won't be lost incase he's gone.

2. TM

TM Starter

I didn't necessarily mean the first two rounds. I meant we'll draft a WR and RB in the first four rounds, depending on where the value is when we are on the clock.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

There's still LOTS of weapons out there folks.

At WR we can still land the likes of Donte Stallworth, Kevin Curtis, Antonio Bryant, Joe Horne, Eric Moulds, Darrell Jackson, Keenan McCardell, Justin Mcareins, Bobby Wade, Kelley Washington, Patrick Crayton, Ernest Wilford, etc.

At TE we still could get in the running for Daniel Graham, Eric Johnson, Reggie Kelley, Jermain Wiggins etc.

And at Running Back theres still Ahman Green, Travis Henry, Jamal Lewis, Corey Dillon, Dominic Rhodes, Chris Brown, Willis Mcgahee(via trade), Thomas Jones(via trade), Lamont Jordan, Stephen Davis, Ron Dayne, Justin Griffith, etc.

My point is, let the dust settle and then build us a winner.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

WR
    Stallworth and Horn cant make it through a full season, Curtis is going to the pats, McCardell is OLD, and the only reciever left on taht list that can make plays is E Moulds

TE
    Graham isnt even schedueled to visit here, so no, Wiggins and Keely are to slow, they more blocking, not catching, so Eric Johnson is our best bet, hes a good athlete, so hed be a good pickup

RB
    Corey Dillion crys his way out if he doesnt start, Rhodes is getting in trouble, Chris Brown is no good, and he alreadyt said he isnt coming back, Ron Dayne, griffith, and Davis arent going to do much for this team, so its down to Thomas Jones or Willis Mcgahee through a trade

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I agree with you entirely that EJ is our best bet at TE right now but pretty much nothing else. I'd rather have half of those recievers than Moulds.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

:gag: :suspect: :irked:

Like we have one now... I'd take Jackson in a heart beat and put him as OUR #1. David Givens is not a #1 either yet we signed him last year to be just that

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

And spend all of next year praying Young doesn't throw one where Donte' has to stretch the hammy a little...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've read on at least two of the major online sports sites that the Titans are showing some interest in Dante Stallworth but nuthin about that around here..
    I'm sure it's just speculation..

I'd love to see Corey Dillon come in for a year or two - he would bring some attitude to the rushing game no doubt...

9. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Where'd you see that? Welker's going to the Pats, not Curtis

10. Sledge

Sledge Guest

He didn't...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar