Can the Titans put an offense around Vince??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

We don't need a TE and won't sign one.

Moulds would be a nice addition. I'll be plenty happy if we can just resign Bobby Wade...

RB is a little scary, but at some point we had to give the reigns to our 2nd round draft pick. Why not now, while Vinny is still young. (No pun intended)

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

I think its a pretty bad move to let go a solid running back who with a full season and still splitting some carries with Lwhite put up 1,200 yards with just 200+ carries. The rest of the garbage thats out there is just that garbage, C Dillion please yeah 5 years ago would have been nice but hes all used up, When teams like the Broncos who are known for there solid ground game saw Travis Henry released there eyes had to light up cause that would be a steal. Once again we let a solid contributer get away and we wont get anything in return or to replace him. Forget WR this team/organization has no clue about that position history has shown that. Derrick Mason wasnt even going to start until someone went down and he got a chance to play so that was luck on their part and hes no longer here and we put nothing in his place and same will happen with henry. Might as well not have a running game this year except for Vince.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ahman Green could be a solid addition to our RB depth. Could be a very good change of pace back and would be a fresh not handling the full load I thinkhe would give us some speed with LW power. Then for WR we could really use DJ regardless if he's a #1 in your eyes or not because he produces and that's what we all want in the end.

On D wecould use a DT like Ian Scott or Anthony Adams like Bongo said and I trust his opinion. DE Kerney would be a fine pickup but after that I don't see us doing much more unless we make a trade for Willis which would be sweet.

So when April comes say we get a RB-AG or Willis, WR-DJ, DT- Scott or Adams and maybe Kerney I doubt it but figuratively I think we go a CB round one like Revis hopefully because we get a great CB that can return kicks then round 2 go for a DE regardless of Kerney cuz of age and injury concerns to groom like Charles Johnson if he was to fall or Anthony Spencer, Moses whoever then look to our WR or d-line then go O-line round 4 and try to pick some gems at S or TE.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man, you crack me up. Seriously, you're too funny. Mason was let go because we were up in cap hell because we spent too much money paying vetereans not unlike Henry to stay.
    And we did sign someone to replace him, David Givens, who unfortunately suffered a seasonending injury early in the year.

Henry had one (uno, un, einz...) good year for us. Before that he only had good years in 2002 and 2003 and the Bills still preferred young McGahee, reconstructed knee and everything. Brown had a good year too in 2004, yet was replaced by Henry.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Oh thats my bad, theres so few white Wrs, i get them confused

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

As for Ahman Green, hes a Texan now, lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar