Can undrafted RB Antonio Andrews make Titans’ roster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jul 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A big bodied RB that can play QB.... Hmm

As a Titans fan Im dying to see some HB passes, but this kid has a lot of guys ahead of him on the depth chart.

2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Because we are short on backs and UDFA's are cheap and hungry (i.e. eager to work). Sankey is unproven, Greene is hurt and old, McCluster is a slot receiver and like 180 lbs, Battle is ineffective, and Washington is older than Moses. There is a roster slot waiting for a young back, especially if we use Mariani or McCluster as return men (bye bye Leon Washington in that case).

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Leon and Jackie could be gone with the first wave of cuts, there's a small opportunity for any young RB here. Andrews is just slow as hell, but RB's can sometimes afford to be slow.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

He isn't a blazer and that 40 is alarming but he seems to play faster and was ultra productive even if it was at WKU. He displays good vision which is far more important.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He just isn't butt hurt like most of you guys on here. His opinion is actually rational.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Nah, those PFT guys are just borderline retarded.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Only when they say things we disagree with though right? That does seem to be the trend on this site.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see your point but to be fair I always think Florio and his band of nitwits are retarded.

9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Hey as long as you are consistent with that opinion, I respect it. I disagree but I do respect it.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Really I just hate Florio. That dude is a douche know-it-all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar