can we beat atlanta?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

dddddoooommmeeedddd!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

Sure doesn't look like a lot of analysts are picking us to win to me. That's a good thing though. Look what happened when they all picked the Ravens and Panthers.

I can definitely understand why more people are picking the Falcons in this one, but last week was shocking to see everyone going with the Panthers like that.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I hope we don't come back down to earth this week and get severely outcoached by Mike Smith and co.

Need a win!

4. kstone

kstone Starter

I think the keys to the game is that we need to use Cj like the Bears used Forte against the Falcons in week 1 and we have to cover there TE's. I know that has been a problem in the past.

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Titans have to keep the Falcons offense on the field for as little time as possible. They need to establish the run and play good third down defense.

Both of these things have been a strugle this year for the titans.

6. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

Pressure M Ryan, Cover Gonzo, (i'd like to see witherspoon, and nickleback cover him), and force 3 and outs, Let matty iceberg do what he does, and we'll pull it off.
    Cj is kind of irrelevent at this point, only two 100 yard games, you never know what you'll get with him this year, but if he continues to move forward, and our defense stays stout, we'll have a pretty good looking future.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When we pressure the qb we do well when we dont , we dont do well. Got to cover the TE and watch Harry Douglas he scares me more than roddy white ( who has played like sh** this year!). Got to stop Turner and make them throw and pressure. Need Cook to finally have a big game falcons very vulnerable to TE that can move!

8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

The only problem this team has right now is consistency. They don't have to play at insanely high levels to win games- we just need to be more consistent on both sides of the ball. I don't want/need our team to have 5 pro bowlers. I just don't want to see us play like Miami one week, then look like we could go toe to toe with GB the next.

Falcons have an incredible record playing at home. I have no doubt that if the Titans show up, we win. I feel like falcons are extremely overrated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar