Can we go back to 101 tackling during the Titans practices?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No I know it's obvious, but any fans on this site who pay any attention to my posts will notice I rarely state the obvious, but when I do, it's a major issue. The fact that I've lost hope is big. I'm still going to support this team 24-7, but it sucks when an optimistic fans such as myself realize we really suck. Without Kenny Britt, this team is garbage. Without Kenny we're 3 and out far too much. Without Kenny our defense is playing too long and sucking wind which leads to missed assignments. His presence was huge for our success. We have zero NFL WR's on our roster right now.

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Keep the faith Bravey. I'm really, really super-pissed and deflated right now too. But the bottom line is we're only one game back in the division and there's 10 games left. I'm not necessarily saying that because I'm confident in our team as much as I'm confident in the Texans blowing it.

Of course even if we do make the playoffs the likelihood of a first round bounce is through the roof but you never know. All you have to do is get to the dance. Who knows? Maybe CJ finally starts firing on all cylinders and team chemistry as a whole is vastly improved.

Until we're mathematically out of it, which isn't going to happen anytime soon, I'll continue to have hope. Still doesn't mean we can't piss and moan nonstop though. :)

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

quote from Glennon... "Against #Titans defense on Sun., Texans gained 10-or-more yards 18 times in 70 plays. So on avg., every 4th play went for 10-or-more yards."

defense is clearly the problem... offense would flow much smoother if it wasn't under pressure to score every drive to keep up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar