CAN WE PLEASE CUT REYNAUD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

munch got turner benched and it worked. even said he wanted to wait until the home game instead of starting schwenke in seattle. it worked, and i would be dumbfounded if he doesn't bench/cut reynaud this week. you have two weeks to try Damian Willams at returner.

reynaud can gtfo

2. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

He should be cut tomorrow. There is nothing special about him. I know returning punts isnt an easy thing, but what isnt Kendall Wright back there. With his quick burst and moves he would be better than what we have. Im just spitballing.. But Reynaid should be cut asap.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

great! fisher NEVER would have done that.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Anyone is better than Darius Reynaud.Webster seriously needs to get on the ball and get a decent returner in here who can catch the damn ball and move the hell out of the way when it is bouncing his direction.

5. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Or maybe he will just go jump in the cumberland and die.

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports
    53s

Munchak said the #Titans will consider making a change at returner after a bad day by Darius Reynaud

JUST CONSIDER? WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED DUMCHAK?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Awesome! Some good comes from starting the season on the hot seat as a coach. And this is more than just 1 game. DR has made bad decisions all year.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

It's one thing to muff a punt or something every once in awhile. But the kind of mistakes Reytaurd makes on a regular basis just blow my mind. Returning kicks is not rocket science.

9. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

So Munchak is only now today seeing how terrible this guy is week in/week out ??? I want to believe that Munchak has a clue, but just like the Turner situation, just like the Britt situation, the guy continues to baffle me as to why he can't seem to see obvious positonal problems that anyone with a half decent understanding of football w/ far less experience than him as a player and coach is able to see ?? DRey has been woeful since last year, and there has to be at least 4-5 other payers on this team that could do a markedly better job as a returner than this POS. As someone else pointed out in a different thread we could have pulled Josh Cribbs in off the street and he would have been an instant upgrade

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are not NFL coaches and we can clearly see that #25 is clearly costing this team BIG TIME..

If Munch and Co can't see it, then it's obvious that they need to get the hell out of Nashville.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar