CAN WE PLEASE CUT REYNAUD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by yanek27, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Young54

Young54 The KID

We should put CJ back there. Maybe he can actually be productive. Clearly we don't use him properly out of the backfield. He was a great returner in college. I was kind of upset when we didn't use him as a returner his rookie year.

...I'm kinda about this, but also kind of serious. Might as well.
  2. Carolina

Carolina Starter

I'm sure it's been seconded but I'll third it or ninety nine it or whatever.
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Starter

Reynaud is more than a liability. He has single handedly given 14 points to opposing teams this season (maybe more, I forget). Either way, he has to go.
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

I actually think Wright would make a good return man. I like how he runs after the catch and I could see him breaking one for a td. I think he would do well until Mariani is back. Either that or put KB back there.
  5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He's been needing to go for a while. Almost never gets under the ball. It's not like anyone is kicking it away from him.
  6. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

IF Britt could hold onto the ball but of course with Britt dropping passes like hot potatoes i wouldn't trust him back there either.Definitely think Williams or Wright would be good.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Anybody but #25..

We shouldn't have to have an apparent heart attack when he touches the ball.
  8. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

This. Reynaud returning makes me worried every time.
  9. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

If we all clearly see how bad a returner Reynaud is watching from home you would think Munchak could see even more clearly how bad he is watching right there from the sidelines.Now between dropping punts,letting the ball hit him,running in circles,etc. Munchak should've seen enough by now to know #25 shouldn't be trusted at all as a returner and is pretty much worthless as running back as well.The sooner he cuts him loose and brings in another returner the better.
  10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

The thing with guys like Reynaud that I don't like, aside from him being a scrub, is that if we were to cut him he'd be out of the league. He was decent after we lost Marc but he brings nothing to the table. Doesn't play any other position and his purpose as a returner is non existent.