Can we still make the playoffs if?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

2. Wizard82

Wizard82 Rookie

It's really not if you take a look at the schedule. Oak, Houston, and Cle. at home the next 3 weeks are all VERY winnable games. I get you being a fan of your team, but your bias comes out way too much in your analysis of things. The Chiefs schedule has set them up to be very successful this year.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

That'll happen when you're the worst team in football just the year before.

4. Carolina

Carolina Starter

I'd love to win the division and host the overrated Chiefs in the first game.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd just like to make playoffs.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

right now I just want to win football games

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I feel like the KC game was very important. Now, the SF game becomes important.

If we are indeed 3-4 We need to:

@ Rams - W
    Jags - W
    Colts - W
    @ Raiders - W
    @ Colts - L
    @ Broncos - L
    Cardinals - W
    @ Jags - W
    Texans - W

10-6. I feel like that's very possible but I'm also skeptical, if that makes sense lol -- We would need to be near perfect and can't afford any trap games -- which the Rams, Raiders or Cardinals may be.

This is why I really wanted that KC game, and now really want the SF game -- But if we lose both, I'll have hope on this above scenario, but I'll be extremely worried, and extremely depressed at 3-4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar