Can you beat me?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

not cool... i can race those cars better than those rednecks can... as long as i dont have to make a left turn....................................

okay.. bad example... but at least i can probably name more countries than yall.....

....dangit i'm lost...

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I got 81 of them without cheating - spent the first coupla minutes figuring out how it works. Some countries (greenland etc not accepted)
    Knocked out the states in 4 minutes..

Didn't see a place for Rohan or Gondor..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't see why Greenland isn't a country either.

Some I also knew but didn't know the correct full name (like Dem Rep of Congo and Rep of Congo). I thought one was Congo Dr and then just Congo.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was more meaning because Nascar is all white folk.

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Greenland and Faroe Islands are part of the Danish Kingdom. While they have local government, they could not exist without economical and governmental aidfrom Denmark.

Faroe Islands are working towards independency, although there's still a long way to go. They're a bit of inbred nutjobs and the more normal part of the population is still opposing, I think it's split about 50/50 whether to be independent or not.
    The economical help is about 3000 USD per inhabitant.

Greenland is a bit longer from independency, they economical help is about 12000 USD per inhabitant. But I seriously doubt the drunken eskimos will ever be ready to take care of them selves in the near future.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There you have it folks - from the source :)

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I was racing to get 81 - and if I hadn't run out of time I'da got at least a hundred before scratching my head. Spelling places like Turkmenistan etc didn't help.
    Those 100+ scores are incredible.
    I know US stuff outright having obsessed over it traveling etc..

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Did you get Connecticut?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, forgot some easy ones though, like Virginia and West Virginia and the Dakota's.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wouldn't feel bad. I'd bet 4 out of 10 Americans can't name all 50 by pointing to a map. Sad, but geography isn't really focused on much here. World geography is nonexistent lol. USA here... terrorists and weirdos everywhere else!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar