Can you go "McNairless"???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Mar 15, 2006.

?
  1. I could dare to go McNairless

20 vote(s)
    48.8%
  2. nothing compares to McNair

13 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. I'll take a seat on that fence over there, thanks

8 vote(s)
    19.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so do two #2's make a #1?:flush:

2. metal957

metal957 Starter

This is pointless he will be on the team. And he will retire a Titan.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

He can retire a Titan but lets make it this yr. No need to drag it out anymore:winker:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I hate that Bennett may get demoted, but it was really irritating that all he seemed to be able to do was the sideline tippytoe reach. Throw it to his numbers in the middle of the field and you're screwed. :irked:

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Dump mcnair?

Are good QBs growing on trees?

He is the best player available. There are no better QBs we can obtain and volek isn't better. You guys talk like mcnair is a defensive end or something. He's the most important guy on the team.

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

from my count, he COST us 3 games last year, not won us 3. Just like you tell a young QB, just don't lose the game for us, Rams, Raiders, Browns, Mac sucked when we needed him, and seemingly handed the game off to the opposing team.

That is the difference between Steve then and now, he used to win us games, now he loses them for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar