Can you imagine VY playing with a broken foot & face?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm sitting here watching Big Ben with his broken face and foot playing through the pain and getting it done. I mean, the Steelers look like garbage but Big Ben is out there. I can't image VY and his potato chip arse doing this.. that's all.

and F the Steelers.

• High Five High Five x 10
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First of all, yes **** the Steelers! And yea, Vince wouldn't play with a broken nose, we know that. Or a busted thumb, or a pulled hammy, or sprained knee/ankle. Hell Vince wouldn't played with a bruised ego let along a real injury. Forget about his IQ, or odd throwing motion, Vince's biggest flaw is his toughness. He would probably play with a bloody nose, no?

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

tear Big Ben's flexor tendon and he reaches for the icy hot and duct tape!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Didn't Young get hurt last year when he wasn't even playing? Like early on in the season he was questionable for a game. Did he fall off the bench or something?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's about all is respect about Big Ben, is his toughness. But to be fair, sometimes the doctors make it hard for you to play. Ask Brian Westbrook. The doctors in Philly had him thinking his career was over. Now in San Fran he's running for TD's like he was 26. If Jeff Fisher didn't pay off the medical staff, Vince might have been out there Thursday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

oh please, Vince's problem is totally mental. If he gets some pain or discomfort he totally loses his composure, his presence. For what it's worth a flexor tendon tear in the hand is a terrible injury with a 3 month minimum recovery. Totally legit having to go to IR there. Still, if VY has a nagging injury if affects him more than it should. He's a great qb when he's 100%. The thing about the NFL is you are not always going to be 100%, and the big knock on VY is when he's 80% or 90% he plays like he's 50%. It's like he's pouting about being hurt and just sucks it up. I remember the way McNair played through injury. It was like he thrived on it. That's kind of what I'm seeing in Big Ben today.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Rapists have super strength.

• High Five High Five x 5
  8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I CAN imagine it, but only because I have a vivid imagination. I also imagine pigs flying.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I've heard retards have super strength too. Finally, conclusive evidence VY is not a retard! :smile:

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yay, more Conspiracy Theory BS.....bleh.

My opinion of VY maturity/leadership aside, I think that he really needs to beef up his legs, and maybe his upper body as well. His injuries this season were legit, but he is pretty prone to leg injuries (happened in season 2,3,and 5). Last year I thought it was because he was not in "game shape" due to when he was brought in, and thus gave him the benefit of the doubt. He did not have that excuse this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar