Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin OFFICIAL!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanthakur, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Until they stop having 45000 belts for each weight class and stop being corrupt, people won't give a ****.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Where all the money coming from, I wonder?

Someone cares.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Nah. It's all fake bitcoin crap

• LOL LOL x 4
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Boxing really is huge in Europe. Now that so many champions come from Europe it finally has them excited.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I am glad to see there are some smart-minded boxing fans in this forum. Gentlemen, we are about to see some very good fights in May and June.
    May 20th
    Terence Crawford vs. Felix Diaz, 12 rounds, for Crawford's WBO/WBC junior welterweight title

*I am a big fan of Crawford. Quite as it's kept, Manny avoided him. He is going to get bigger and bigger fights.

May 27th

Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence Jr., 12 rounds, for Brook's IBF welterweight title

*Speaking of big fights, the winner can easily fight Crawford in the Fall. This has the makings for Fight of The Year.

June 3rd

Adonis Stevenson vs. Andrzej Fonfara, rematch, 12 rounds for Stevenson's WBC light heavyweight title

* I have no respect for Adonis because he is scared ****less of Kovalev is not even funny. I hope Fonfara wins. Really, I won't be watching anyway.

@@@@Same Night (June 3rd)@@@@

Fres Oquendo vs. Shannon Briggs, 12 rounds, for vacant WBA "regular" heavyweight title

I will be watching this fight for pure entertainment value. Please youtube "Shannon Briggs Let's Go Champ" and you will see what I mean.

June 17th

Andre Ward vs. Sergey Kovalev, rematch, 12 rounds, for Ward's WBO/IBF/WBA light heavyweight titles

Rematch of two of the top 5 pound for pound boxers in the sport.

Guillermo Rigondeaux vs. Moises Flores, 12 rounds, for Rigondeaux's WBA junior featherweight title

Undercard: I like Rigondeaux, but he can be boring at times.

Bonus

July 1st

Manny Pacquiao vs. Jeff Horn, 12 rounds, for Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title

I couldn't pick Jeff Horn out of a lineup, but I know Pacquiao will let his hands go win, lose, or draw.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Ok, I just saw a tape of their first face off and Canelo didn't even want to look at him. Throw in the 4" height advantage that GGG has and I am starting to believe Canelo is in real trouble. GGG was vastly outweighed by Jacobs when they stepped into the ring and he had a problem. He will not be outweighed by Canelo. I would now be willing to put money on GGG in this fight.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Canelo's defense is too good for GGG to win this one, I think.

Nelo learned a lot from that Floyd fight. Uses similar approach. I think GGG is too slow to get through it.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Odds opened with GGG as favorite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar