Can't Wait For Tiki's Radio Show Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Don, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

This has been the forum where Tiki airs his gripes to the media.

For those of you with Sirius Satellite Radio:

Ronde and Tiki's Barber Shop
    Tuesdays 7 pm ET
    Re-airs: Wednesdays 6 am ET & Saturdays 9 pm ET
    Twin NFL Pro Bowlers Ronde and Tiki Barber share their thoughts and perspectives on NFL life, taking you inside the game from both the offensive and defensive perspectives. Tampa Bay cornerback Ronde, and Giants' running back, Tiki, jaw about their off-season training routines, the upcoming NFL Draft and their teams' prospects for next season.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Ahh, what's Mr Cadillac got to complain about?

Like BrokenRecord said yesterday,
    There's no "I" in team, but there are two in Tiki...:ha:

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Oh man- I didn't think about it til you said something. Your right- it should be VERY interesting. I bet he is gives the Titans some props 'cause outside of a couple of runs we shut him down. (Jacobs is another story) He is usually pretty level-headed and tells it like it is. I'm interested to see how he handles his comments toward Eli. He will have had a chance to look at the film. I'll bet he gives Pac, Young, Bobby Wade some credit.

4. Hoffa

5. Hoffa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar