Can't wait to fire Whiz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Jwill1919, Sep 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Young team making young team mistakes, they'll gel and play better. We need to build dominate Oline that will protect our QB investment and open up the run games .

I have no doubt that If Mariota is kept clean he'll pick defenses apart. I'm worried he's going to beat to death out there if we get too many repeats of today.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Why would we want chip Kelly?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Chip Kelly traded for him, so that's on him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

So a rookie head coach(Munchak) did remarkably better than an experienced coach(Whiz) and yet you want to give him more time to suck?

Yeah, makes perfect sense. Whiz is what he is, a TERRIBLE head coach. Proven by overall record and last 40 games(7-33)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. UnknownHinson

UnknownHinson Starter

I'm all for sticking with Whiz for now, there's no doubt that the guy is good with quarterbacks. Looked like a mastermind game 1, hopefully more to come. The players' poor execution of his gameplan in week 2 makes it impossible to tell whether it would have worked. Although, this doesn't look so great...

'Marcus Mariota took a snap from under center 28 times, and Titans offense ran with 23 of them. On 46 shotgun snaps, we saw 41 passes and six of the seven sacks. (Per ESPN Stats & Info.)'
    -Kuharsky

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You gotta give Whiz one more year with Mariota imo. After 2016 you are what your record says you are though.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yeah I agree any HC really deserves 3 years unless the first 2 are a complete and utter abomination, which I don't think this year will be.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

**** Kern

That mother ****er practically gives them the ball when he is on the field.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Heh... you can bet that if you read a post that is directed at Whis negatively... it's Jwill1919.

10. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

I really just don't understand some of the "fans" on here. The Titans have a rookie QB we knew there would be ups and downs. We knew our O line was bad. I think Whiz has done an excellent job with Mariota. Marcus has looked good in both games he's played.

We are tied for first in our division and people are calling for our head coaches head because we lost a game after having 11 penalties that killed all of our drives in the first half. Being down 21-0 and having a chance to tie the game late. Our team battled from til the end that says a lot.

9-7 might win our division this year. Just be patient people. Seriously. Stop overreacting to every win or loss. We are headed in the right direction. It's obvious when you watch this team play.

Let Marcus and Whisenhunt develop together. So far they are off to a good start. MM8 tied Marino for most TD passes in his first 2 starts. So I would say Whiz knows how to get a lot of production out of him.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar