Cap Room, Adding depth and other things we're not used to...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

IMHO, I've got to say That I'm really Pleased with reinfeldt and his dealings with Our FO....
    Finally we have a GM who is Managing a cap and Helping to bring depth to this team on both sides of the ball, Something Reese never could quite get a handle on...
    While there is always something to complain about, I'm enjoying seeing the upside to where we are sitting as a football team and the growth of our rooks from yr 1 to yr 2.. Theres still a lot to be proved this season and a lot of room for improvment, but I'm Looking forward to seeing our guys grow and Putting us in Position to get us back to the post season...
    GO TITANS!!
    :coltssuk:

2. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Although I did like Reese, I agree MR is doing a good job after a slow start.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Contrast this with the "Reinfeldt is an idiot" posts from this past spring.

We really can't measure these moves for some time but he's given the Titans much better depth than they've had for years.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if it's a plan .... it appears to be working

would like to see some WR improvement, but right now, I really can't say that I'm overly concerned with any other single position on either side of the ball

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Hopefully we'll see that with improvement in Vince's accuracy.
    It doesn't seem like we've seen as many good throws dropped this year, like there was last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar