Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cap room status?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,408
    With the recent signings, does anybody know where we are with the 2006 cap? Projections after LenDale and Young are signed?
  2. Slipjack Guest

As best I can tell about 5 to 5.5 mil should be available after all rookie signings.
  3. HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

Moolah:
    $0
    Whats the deal with Peter Sirmons contract ? Is it gonna be redone ? Is he gonna stay ?
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,544
    supposed to make about 2.5m

It should be

I hope not
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

i dont want him to stay he = garbage
  5. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    I like Sirmon but ever since he blew his knee out he hasn't been the same.
  6. Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Direct and to the point. I like that.

However, I don't think he's a bad player. He's just not worth the money he's getting. He'll be making what, the second highest salary on the team this year, behind Bulluck? That's WAY too much for his talent and position on this team.
  7. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Agreed, quite good player a couple of years ago, but too expensive

Does anyone still think we're gonna get a QB off free agency?
  8. EZpickin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    agreed as well on sirmon, I highly doubt we'll aquire another qb in free agency- unless it became a situation like Nedney dropping and bringing Anderson out of his 8th retirement..
  9. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    i think most people here have too short of a memory. he was never that bad... in fact two years ago keith b predicted sirmon would make the probowl... then he blew out the knee... and he's supposed to be 100% the next year? these things always take two years to heal from. i bet he has a great year for the playing time he's gonna get in the middle. he's the smartest player on the D and without him telling people where to be... well we are definately a worse team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.