Cap room status?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

With the recent signings, does anybody know where we are with the 2006 cap? Projections after LenDale and Young are signed?

2. Slipjack

Slipjack Guest

As best I can tell about 5 to 5.5 mil should be available after all rookie signings.

3. HurricaneTitans

HurricaneTitans 1st round talent

Whats the deal with Peter Sirmons contract ? Is it gonna be redone ? Is he gonna stay ?

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

supposed to make about 2.5m

It should be

I hope not

5. i dont want him to stay he = garbage

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

I like Sirmon but ever since he blew his knee out he hasn't been the same.

7. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Direct and to the point. I like that.

However, I don't think he's a bad player. He's just not worth the money he's getting. He'll be making what, the second highest salary on the team this year, behind Bulluck? That's WAY too much for his talent and position on this team.

8. Agreed, quite good player a couple of years ago, but too expensive

Does anyone still think we're gonna get a QB off free agency?

9. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

agreed as well on sirmon, I highly doubt we'll aquire another qb in free agency- unless it became a situation like Nedney dropping and bringing Anderson out of his 8th retirement..

10. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i think most people here have too short of a memory. he was never that bad... in fact two years ago keith b predicted sirmon would make the probowl... then he blew out the knee... and he's supposed to be 100% the next year? these things always take two years to heal from. i bet he has a great year for the playing time he's gonna get in the middle. he's the smartest player on the D and without him telling people where to be... well we are definately a worse team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar