Caprica

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Anyone have any interest in Caprica? Seems like they're going to focus on religion and politics etc. much more than BSG.. Not sure it will fix that BSG jones but seems smart and interesting nonetheless.. Weird that the network that makes the dumbest movies also makes smart, complicated series...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Caprica is on SiFi correct?

Know if V is being picked up?

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

or SyFy as they now call it :p
    Can't imagine they would be picking up V

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I don't have cable so I don't know what's happening with that series, but I'm curious as to what the scenario for Caprica will be; I say that because I was a bit annoyed at the uber-convenient new plot device used in the series finale of BSG: the concept that Capricans knew that Cylons were humanoid before the attack (Adama, in flashback, was asked if he was a Cylon in an employment interview).

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

guess my post was not clear.
    Is V being picked up at all? I think it was on ABC

6. avvie

I thought V was a pilot miniseries... did it flop?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I don't know. Was on 4 episodes at midnight so probably did not get that great of ratings - lol

8. I think it got picked up by ABC

9. avvie

I'm watching the first episode of Caprica right now. Kinda weird. Human sacrifice?... did the ancient Greeks do that?

And Taurons are all Mafia sleezeballs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar