Captains?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm hoping it's Vince on offense, and Tulloch on defense. They seem to have made the most improvements this offseason and have leadership qualities. If not Tully then Jones or Brown.

Donnie Nickey should neva eva, eva eva eva, be a captain. (Chris Tucker voice)

2. Titan_Cam

Titan_Cam Camp Fodder

Captains need to actually display some leadership not just be talented. Hence no on Griffin, Stewart and CJ. I can't see Roos as a captain either. I'm gonna guess VY and Hall on offense. Hope on D and maybe Witherspoon on D. Nickey might get another look.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Young, Hall, Finnegan, Tulloch.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'll take a guess:

Young - Hall - Hope - Tulloch

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah this team has no leadership. Except for a couple and I hope some more players step up as the season goes on.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Nickey for sure is gonna be a C......

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Honestly, you're probably right. Why else would he still be on the team?

Donnie needs to become a special teams coach.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Maybe the Titans wise up and go the route of a few other teams in the league by having no "C" patches on their jerseys. VY was the offensive captain in 2008, didn't work out well, got his patch pulled. Collins was the offensive captain last year, didn't work out well, got his patch pulled. Now we're back to VY I'm sure. The whole thing is a joke, the players know who their leaders are without the flair attachment.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kuharsky says on facebook it's Tulloch on D, VY and Hall on O and Donnie Nickey for special teams.

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I'm surprised McRath wasn't defensive captain. The dude (according to all the reports of him) is the most vocal guy out there with Bulluck gone. Likely because of the suspension I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar