Cardale Jones

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by netnut, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

I don't think we were taken to the next level because of Cardale, I think we were taken to the next level because of the team's will to win and Urban firing them up. Cardale didn't exactly light it up in the statistics board, he could throw the long ball, shake some defenders, and run over defenders. Barrett made all the reads, ran much faster(although not as powerful), and finished somewhere around 5th in the heisman race, and could have been top 3 if not for the injury.

I understand that everyone is in a whirlwind right now because of the NC win but Barrett was much better in general, and fits Urbans system better I think, and with a year under his belt I can only assume he will get better.

I agree with you that Cardale may jump into the NFL draft because his stock is high and he just had a child, but he has already stated he doesn't think he's ready. I do think that he will ride the pine next season if he stays though, and transferring would be a waste since he has to wait a whole season to play anyways if he does.

Can't argue with that, we have a potential dynasty in the making, if Urban sticks around long enough.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Ok....22 years old, riding the pine for most of his career, suddenly thrust in the spotlight, and we expect him to be polished in the Q&A? As I mentioned previously....tough crowd.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

gets even tougher in the pros, he's right, he's not ready.

4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

And I'm not in favor of drafting him.

Everyone has a tendency to overreact to the hot player. I don't even think hell come out.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not sure if posted but he officially announced.

NVM I see I am way late on this lol.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Ummm I'm seeing he is announcing that he is going back to OSU Alex.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I blame Branson Wright for terrible reporting.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Adam Schefter was also pushing bad info, a lot were

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar