Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cardinals screwing with Tyrann Mathieu, Honey Badger don't play that though

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 30, 2013.

?

Will Tyrann Mathieu holdout?

Yes 11 vote(s) 40.7%
No 16 vote(s) 59.3%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    This is how business works in the NFL, guys. If a player says something stupid that makes a team think they can squeeze him for a few extra dollars, you better believe that team is going to squeeze him. The Cardinals are doing exactly what you would expect them to do in this situation.

If you don't want teams to mess with you, don't say things that give away all your leverage in negotiations. Contrary to what some of you guys seem to believe, teams and draft picks still have to negotiate deals. The NFL head office doesn't just assign you a contract. There is less wiggle room than in the old CBA, but there's certainly still wiggle room.
  2. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    Smoking pot doesnt make you a drug addict IMO. Does he have a "drug problem" for real or are we talking about pot here? NFL and the whole country should make it legal, it would look stunning next to my wife's hydrengia bushes!
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  3. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,641
    Oh ya, I would also bet that he was ripped on his draft day... he looked high as hell!
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Thats called dont vote.
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,026
    I didn't :p
  6. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    This is way overkill for some weed. I understand rules and whatnot, but this is silly
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    wasn't it synthetic? that's a lot worse than just normal weed.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Synthetic what? That "spice" crap? Ain't no body got time for that. True pot heads ain't fauxin with that stuff. It's an entirely different high. I don't see why he would mess with that crap if he was tryna get a weed high... Lol other than trying to maybe beat the drug test. But whateva, idk if they have tests to pick up the ghetto of the ghetto stuff. And I don't see how you could say spice is "worse" than weed in the eyes of nfl execs.

Dude smokes fake weed (produced to get around the laws against natural pot)... Dies...

Dude smokes (natural) weed... Gets the munchies. Isn't productive and takes a nap.

Yup! Weigh the odds of that one lol

Btw I don't smoke.
  9. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    http://espn.go.com/college-football...imon-spencer-ware-tested-positive-sources-say

yup
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    I can't imagine then smoking that junk other than to try to get around the drug test ( which apparently failed )

If honey badger was smoking that crap the whole time he was getting popped (I doubt tho) then he probably does have a serious problem, much more aggressive drug than just pot.