Cards WR Boldin asks for trade --- MUST ACT NOW

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

title says it all...i'd prob be down for giving quite a bit for this guy a 1st rounder even...

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not going to happen

3. Nine

Nine Starter

You do realize that every team in the NFL will be interested in Boldin, right? I doubt a first-round pick would be enough.

Boldin has been one of the most productive WR's in the NFL over the last five years......right up there with Torry Holt and Chad Johnson, and ahead of guys like Marvin Harrison and Randy Moss.

If the Cardinals decide to trade him, they'll be able to name their price. Sure, the Titans will express interest....but they're a pretty good team, which means they're not desperate.

I'm guessing a team in a "win now or else" situation will sell the farm to get him.....a team like Miami, San Francisco, Chicago...heck, maybe even St. Louis. One of these teams will put together a combination of picks and a player (or players) that the Titans can't match.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Unhappy Cardinals WR Boldin asks to be traded

Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin has asked to be traded. More...

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Maybe he'd be interested if we just had him over for milk and cookies. Or ice cream. Mmmm... ice cream!

Sometimes all it takes to sign a player is to make him feel loved...

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Oh, we're desperate...

And since when is Miami in a Win now or else situation?

If tennessee got this guy I might have a heart attack.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Doesn't have to be Boldin, but please sign a receiver than catches more passes than he drops..

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

As long as we don't have a good receiver, we can have the illusion that Vince Young is still a good QB. If we brought Boldin in, we would find out IMMEDIATELY what our poster boy was made of. SIGN THIS GUY NOW!

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

We'd be pipe-dreaming, but of course he'd be a superb addition. I'm still convinced that Herm and Fish are fairly satisfied with what the offense has and will do with the pieces in place.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bout the only guy available who would be worth getting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar