Caring for your introvert.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I found this old article recently and thought I'd share just on the off chance any goTitans members are fellow introverts. We're a misunderstood bunch; usually when I mention to someone that I'm an introvert they act as though I just told them I was mildly retarded (or a 40 year old virgin).

click it

:smile:

2. I saw this on Digg a couple of weeks ago. Yep, that's me. People just don't quite get it.

But hey, I don't get the A-types out there...

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Where did my post go??
    Oh well...

Thanks for posting that! It describes me perfectly! All this time i thought that something was psychologically wrong with me!

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Yes that's me.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Trouble is, I don't like being an introvert.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Look at us all. Who'd a thunk?

I really don't mind being an introvert, in fact I wouldn't want it any other way. At times it's a pain, but I enjoy being an introspective person. It can be exhausting at times and a type of exhaustion that's hard to explain to non-introverts. It is mildly annoying to be mistaken for shy or insecure, but I'm a very confident person so other people's misconceptions about who I am as an individual really don't faze me.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

He he he....can you say sub forum or sub chat:ha:

We can all sign in & enjoy a comfortable silence while avvie acts out Buscemi's role from fargo.

'Oh, f' it, I don't have to talk either, man! See how you like it. Just total f'in' silence. Two can play at that game, smart guy. We'll just see how you like it. Total silence. '
    :))

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

freaks.

I keed. I keed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar