Caring for your introvert.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It was an introvert and didn't want to be around all the other posts...

Hey, could be both! :ha:

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Obviously penned by an introvert, and occassionaly a little over the top, it's also pretty dead on at times.
    [​IMG]

3. Frankly, this is one of the changes the internet has had on people over the last decade (plus). Now we introverts can be on our own physically and still be around lots of other people in the net.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Lexicon......OMG it's all true. :yes:

I wouldn't have it any other way either,I like who I am.

Also caller ID & answer phones mean never having to interact when you don't want to do.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Nice article!

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sometimes I want all of humanity to be destroyed by intense fire so i can relax. Is that normal?

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha: Not sure if it qualifies as normal, but I certainly can relate. :yes:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

If you think most people are either dumb and/or annoying, so you don't want to be around them....are you an introvert? I like people, but not very many :ha:

Not to sound arrogant, but I don't find a lot of interesting people that I meet. I've always felt I wasn't much of a Southerner.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I'm very much an introvert, living an extroverts life! I always get called stuck up or snobby, it's so frustrating.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I think that's a problem for most successful introverts, but as the original article stated I think perhaps it's worse for women because they get labeled as *****es (rhymes with witches). I just get labeled as an aloof ****, which honestly for the most part doesn't concern me too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar