Carpy's end-March 7-round Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If round one then I ask who because I would not take any DT's besides Ellis or Dorsey round one and both will be long gone.

Balmer I'm not sold on at all.

Laws I'm a big fan of but round 1 would be a reach and he won't be there round 2.

I think it could be any of WR/DE/CB round 1.

2. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

You forget Texas won that game and went on to win the MNC that year. tOSU went on to get embarrassed by the SEC two years in a row

I can't remember the last time I gave tOSU a 2nd thought, you see we don't recruit the same players unless you want someone from Texas and you haven't gotten anyone from Texas of consequence in a long long time.

We will likely never play again with the way your jackass fans treated ours in columbus. So in all no I am not and never will be jealous of anything in the Big 10.

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm not a OSU fan but at least they made it to the big game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar