Carr Excited About Opportunities

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Chris Carr, who signed with the Titans as a restricted free agent, will likely receive competition from first-round pick Chris Johnson on kickoff returns, and perhaps from Chris Davis on punt returns. Coach Jeff Fisher is looking forward to watching the Chris' battle for the return jobs. "It’s wide open, and never in my experience here have we had this many good returners,” said Fisher. Carr is also excited with his future role for the team as depth at CB, S and the nickel. “I play a lot of spots and a lot of different positions on the football field. It doesn’t matter to me what they want me to do, because I know can do a lot of things well," said Carr. "Whatever they want me to do on this team, I’ll do it."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Carr looks like a nice pickup. He is versatile so he can back up multiple positions and he is a solid ST player. Good guy to have around.
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

To be perfectly honest, I sort of forgot about Carr...The draft had me looking other directions. Carr looks to be a good contibuter on special teams, though. I'm excited.
  4. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

im starting to like this pick up more and more everyday, seems as if he is a diverse player who can contribute to the team in many ways.
  5. Young54

Young54 The KID

anyone know his speed on madden?
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Better be slower than Chris Johnson.
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chris carr's ratings in the 07 version was 62 overall(CB) with 93 speed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.