Carr joins Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not only does he hold onto the ball, but he bounces right up after this hit. I'm in awe of that. At least we know he can take a hit. I still think Henry could be solid at RB.

2. wg53

wg53 Starter

"Oh s---!" ?

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

[​IMG]

Absolutely wrapt with this signing. Let the overpriced guys whiz by, spend some dollars on the people we need, and fill in the blanks with underrated guys who can get it done. Hope I'll be saying that after the season, too.

4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Rather have Jones returning punts and kickoffs than Carr.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I rather have Carr than to use a draft pick on a KR.

he will prob end up better than what we could have drafted in the late rounds anyways.

6. stylistic561

stylistic561 Guest

he seems like a half as good wes welker but on defense....hopefully he can prove me wrong

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Great comparison..........:rolleyes:

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Its funny how people are already throwing him under the bus before he straps a helmet on. I will laugh my a** off if he takes his first kickoff to the house to shut some of you people up.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, carr was good enough for someone to sign him away from his original team. meanwhile, rey is still a titan(unfortunately).

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chris henry hate..

Don't understand all this chris henry hate he returned 2 kicks out of 13 over 40 yards and out of 31 carries from scrimmage he had 2 runs for over 20 yards. Seems like a pretty explosive guy yet many still want us to draft another back early in the draft..

I see nobody responded to soxcat's point that this kid carr can't be too explosive if after 201 KRs he never took one to the house.

I think carr is a good pickup and i'm glad they took a chance at him but some peopole are over stating his attributes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar