Carradine runs 4.75

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xhrr, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Honestly we can sit back and wait on our 2nd rd pick because some good players will be there.

CBs like Alford, Slay, Amerson. Maybe even Trufant. Perhaps Hunter or Hopkins and Warford if we did not go o-line before. Werner could even fall that far to us or a good DT like Short or Williams.

Ruston said they have a first rd grade on 22 players.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Rams pick 16 and 22.
    The difference between 22 and 10 is 520 points.
    The difference between 16 and 10 is 300 points.
    The Rams 2nd rounder is worth 440.
    So if we make a deal insist on the Rams 2nd rounder.

By the way our 2nd and 3rd is worth 640 points.
    The Rams 22 pick is worth 780.
    So no, they wouldn't accept that.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As for Carridine I see him as a more raw version of Morgan and might consider moving up to grab him if he is on the board late in the first round. I doubt he makes it to our 2nd round pick.

Also, if Werner falls to us in the 2nd he might be hard to pass up. Neither is worth the #10 pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I like Carradine more than Werner.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

florida state had some nasty talent on their team last season so i wonder why they weren't all that good?

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

coaching really and some of their guys are overrated

it's kinda like UNC, they had a couple top recruiting classes for a couple of years but were never able to turn that into success and they had no structure which allowed a guy like Brown to fall to us in the 2nd. They were loaded with talent they just never utilized them.

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

makes sense after watching Zach Brown play last season he should have been a top 15 pick and thankfully he's a Titan

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I ask myself the same thing about Georgia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar