Casserly resigns as general manager of Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I've been getting to know Jill pretty good too. And Jack is almost out of the picture.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

While I don't know or follow the internal working of the Texan management (or care to for that matter) ...but at least I can get my head aroung the fact that the Texans are a very bad football team... at the moment the worst among all teams... so bad in fact they garnered the #1 pick in the draft by virtue of sucking so bad (in the literal sense) ... Also... this is just my opinion... and a popular one at that... I certainly don't speak for everyone but they were asleep at the wheel when they passed on Bush. That was just flat out not knowing jack about selecting #1... every other time they have was a flop too... David Carr is the biggest dissapointment since the whos in whoville awoke to find the grinch had stolen their christmas... I don't see the Texas circling the wagons around the ye old tannumbaum praising good fortune... nope... I'd say the Texan Grinch's heart is still the size of a raisin... did I forget to mention that you passed on the hometown hero too? I know the Texans ain't jack, Jack. That's all I need to know about the Texans. Robaire Smith is very lazy. That's the final word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar