Cavaliers make something happen to keep LeBron

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i really do not agree with that.

the celtics were tough with no KG and leon powe in the playoffs. there's really no doubt in my mind that with KG the celtics make it to the finals for the second year in a row.

the cavs now have a big man and a great scorer. that's something the celtics have along with one of the best shooters to ever play the game and one of the best defensive teams assembled this decade.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm just wondering what Lebron's excuse will be next season...

A big body in the paint doesn't suit his "all i can do is put my head down and drive" style anyway. Shaq is just going to be in the way.

3. MDK Titan

MDK Titan This Space For Rent

it still going to give Dwight problems on both ends of the floor. No longer do they have to double on Dwight when you got Shaq guarding him which makes the rotations so much easier. Dwights not going to be pushing Shaq around the way he did Big Z. It's also going to be difficult for his other teammates to come in the paint and drive. And unlike Big Z, he can dominate with his back to the basket, something other Cavs big men can't say.

4. Deuce Wayne

I don't think Shaq can "dominate" anymore.

And Dwight Howard never needed double-teamed. Over. Rated.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he really didn't, but shaq can do one thing that the cavs' big guys couldn't and that's keep him from getting within 3 feet of the basket and dunking.

6. Deuce Wayne

Which is all that needs to be done. Hopefully Dwight gets a post game this off-season. I like the guy, but his 1 dimensional style is going to kill all his potential.
    Maybe Patrick Chewing will help him out a bit.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar