CB in round 2?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like big michael huff, but that would be unrealistic for him to fall that far in the draft(to our second pick)

2. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

Some Mocks have Darnell Bing falling to late 2nd and 3rd rounds respectively. He'd make a nice addition or?

3. lol thats weird, hes like in the top 5 and top 10 when u import him from ncaa to madden (and thats every time)

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Titans are in a decent postion to take the highest rated player with their 2nd rounder. They really are not desperate at any positions after they go QB in the 1st. If that player is a CB thats who they will take IMO.
    A CB who could add depth and possible upgrade one of the starting spots is a lot more valuable than a MLB. Same goes for an OT or even RB.

5. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

:ha: Yeah, but Jay Cutler isn't even in the draft from NCAA 06...I had to create him

6. No No No No No No No No No No No No No

Not in the 2nd round, maybe the 4th or 5th

We should go for experience at CB (Ty Law*wink*)

7. Just to make things clear, I don't really want Law...............

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

I'm with bigtitan on this one if we can nab antonio cromartie which I believe we can because there are so many good DBs. He is big and fast and would be a nice addition if Hill or Pacman got injured.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

blasphemy!

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

To make things clear? I don't get it? Are you objecting to a CB? Or to Cutler? I really can't tell...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar