Cedric Benson takes a stab at T. Ocho

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Bengals too busy trying to toss TO the ball. Ced has always been a workhorse, power back. You gotta lean on those kinda guys for the course of a game to get teh best production because they will slowly wear down a defense. Did you see the game last weekend. Benson pretty much put that team on his back and carried em to victory. Just kept the other team off the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't get your panties in a wad yet again.. The point I'm making is that Benson IS an effective power back and would be a very decent Smash to CJ's Dash..

And I'm sure everyone here saw all Benson's games this season - not..
    Those numbers posted by obie do not tell the story by any means..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

MARVIN vs CHAD
    It isn't just The Titans....

Read this first..
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/dec/22/ochocinco-ouch/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Chad's replies :
    ochocinco This is how they treat you when you hurt, the things you don't get to see as fans---> http://sdut.us/dZrY3C #sdut
    7 minutes ago via Rock Software

ochocinco Since when the am I ever mopey? I'm injured for the 1st time in 9 years and it's called being mopey, unless I'm dead then I get respect
    3 minutes ago via Rock Software

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Ochocinco took a "OCNN Poll" yesterday that asked, I'll paraphrase, "If you were GM of an organization, would you pick up the $9mill to keep PePe?"

PePe being another one of his new nicknames (for himself).

The overwhelming response was that no, he was no longer worth it or he deserves a change of pace. I saw very few responses saying they'd keep him for that money.

I think Ochostinko is getting a bit of a wake-up call.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Chad Johnson still has plenty of game and could be a solid addition to certain teams.
    "Media whore" Chad Ochocinco is gonna be a problem anywhere he goes.
    It's up to him..
    Sadly I think Johnson is no longer..

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

So having two really good WR's makes it harder for a RB to run? really? So if we had 4 justin gage clones that would be easier for CJ to run than if we had 4 kenny britts? Just having those players on the field causes the defense to play differently and should open up more opportunities for a RB regardless of if they are having a good game. You can't just leave them alone during a game or you'll get killed.

Did you notice when Moss first played it allowed for more room for CJ even though he barely had any balls thrown to him? Safety had to play deep.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

No one is saying the dudes a bum, he's just nothing special either. I'd take him to play with CJ in a heartbeat.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I would take him too behind CJ. & to Cruds I have watched about 5 bengals games this year so I'm not just looking at stats..

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Two attention whore, ball-demanding WRs makes it harder for a RB. And when you throw to them their usual 4-5 times a game and they don't produce, by the time you run, nobody cares. They'll stack the box and watch you run into their men Benson did game after game with T.Ocho in.

And really there's more room for CJ? I think we've actually gotten progressively better at running as we've phased Moss out of the lineup. Don't quote me but there certainly wasn't some overwhelming good change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar