Cereal

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mmmmmmmmmmm, Coco Pops, Golden Nugguts, Cheerios and just about every cereal you can think of except raisin bran

2. maximus

maximus Starter

My college cafeteria has awful food generally(dont most cafeterias) so I eat cereal for supper and lunch sometimes. Coco Puffs, Lucky Charms,and Cininmon toast crunch are the best

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Try Kashi Crunch.....it's a gas.

:grrhee:

Life
    Apple Jacks
    Cheerios

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I had a addiction to Captain Crunch Chocolate 'O's there until ALL of our local grocery stores decided to pull them
    one of the best Captain Crunch branded cereals ever and they nix it - blah

now, I'm onto Choco Crunchies which are a generice CocoPuffs (i guess)
    but they taste a little more chocolatey

I eat cereal EVERY single day - I can't get going without a bowl
    some people drink coffee and eat Sausage biscuits - i can't
    all that hot greasy crap sours my stomach so early in the morning

I like to finish off cereal by drinking 2 Mountain Dews in commute

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Frosted Flakes float my boat, but CocoPuffs in chocolate milk really is the best.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

hmm,... never tried it in Chocolate Milk
    the Coco-Crunchies turn the milk chocolatey in about 5 minutes
    then you drink down the cocolate goodness

yummy

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

titanbuoy, does the kid in you like Frosted Mini-Wheats for the frosting or does the adult in you like them for the whole grain?

8. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Yeah any bowl of cereal i have is def. gone by 5 minutes

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I can't believe no one's mentioned granola (without raisins). It's good with milk and fruit if you want to go traditional, but it's also good as a snack right out of the box.

10. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Some of these sound great. Grocery day is tomorrow so I guess I'll try broadening my cereal horizons :cool:. Tragically I can't eat chocolate; it's a wicked migraine trigger for me. So hearing of all these delicious sounding chocolate cereals only serves to torment me :suspect: hehehe.

I think I'll try out the Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and that Cinnamon Toast stuff.

Embarrassing confession: I'm in my early 40's and I've never tried "Life" cereal. Life's a b1tch.:))

The nice thing about Frosted Mini-Wheats is that they kind of straddle the boundaries between junk cereal and no nonsense whole grain good for you type cereal. They're made of whole grain so they're good for ya (in theory at least), yet the frosted side is sweet enough that no further sugar is required. I like Captain Crunch as much as anyone but when I eat it I wonder if I'd be just as well off eating a bowl full of candy in milk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar