CFL, AFL, or UFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think hockey is generally accepted as being a lot better live than on TV. The NFL is by far my favorite sports league, but playoff hockey really is a great and exciting thing. The Preds' first home playoff game a few weeks ago was a much more entertaining experience than several of the bad Titans games that I've been to. That being said, I still prefer the NFL as a whole. It's certainly MUCH better on TV.

2. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Well if your admitting you know nothing about hockey why do you feel you have the knowledge to comment on how exciting/intense/physical their playoffs are? Since you live in the US that means VS is the only channel games are on? Haha, ok cool, our games aren't on VS but thanks for the useless ratings comparison.

Believe me, if the predators went even to the western finals (let alone the cup) and had a game 7 at home you'd experience something that blows a regular season nfl game out of the water. Someday I hope the nhl actually flies deeper south because your really missing out on a great sport.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I have nothing against the Predators and didn't mean to "trash" them. I said the team was crappy, which is a reference to the fact that the team doesn't win many playoff series. It doesn't mean I don't want to see the team be successful.

4. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Canucks fan checking in! God bless Vancouver!! And god bless the BC Lions!!

...No, I hardly watch any CFL (it's nigh impossible to catch any games here in Australia), but I was raised in Canada and the Lions used to actually train near where I lived. I didn't care at the time because I knew nothing about football, but it's for reasons like this that Canadian football is still cherished in my book, and Doug Flutie will always be king.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. thawardasa

thawardasa Camp Fodder

AFL was only cool for Kats games

6. ONUV

ONUV Starter

cfl is i had to choose but i can live without the nfl. college football is all i need.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

If no NFL then I watch more college and local high school.

To the hockey people....HAHAHAHAHA..No. Never. Not a f-ing chance.:lol:
    I rather 2nd season of XFL than watch hockey.

UFL nope CFL Nope. AFL when I am so bored and ready for something to put me out for a nap.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I don't see how people cannot have fun at a hockey game.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's easy.

The CFL.

I already follow it. :lol:

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

No disputing that. :wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar