CFL?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by kstone, Sep 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

Just was wondering does anybody watch CFL games. It does not get a lot of hype but it is actually a pretty good league to watch.

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Noooooooooooooooooooo

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

HELL NO

I thought this thread was going to be about VY's future.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Canada? Ha!

5. kstone

kstone Starter

VY might make a UFL team. He can't cut it in the CFL. He would get confused with receivers getting to go forward motion.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I never make it a point to see CFL games but have stumbled onto a few. Its like watching high school football.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Whether he would or wouldn't, that's the one the rule I would like to see the NFL adopt that the CFL has. I think that if the NFL was to allow an extra receiver or runningback to go into motion on every play, it would open the NFL game up a great deal.

As for whether or not I watch the CFL? Of couse I do.

I'm Canadian.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I am also a Canadian and I definitely watch the CFL. Not every week or anything, like I watch the NFL (I much prefer the NFL), but I see a bunch throughout the season because my dad is a big fan and we watch some games together.

The CFL used to be way different than the NFL, but the leagues are more similar than ever right now. The NFL is now a passing league with spread offenses all over the place. The CFL has been doing that for decades.

Calling it the same as high school football just proves that you don't know what you're watching. It's clearly not at the same level as the NFL, but it's miles ahead of the UFL or any arena league. The quality of play is not as far behind the NFL as a lot of people think. CFL teams are probably at about the same level of play as the top college football teams. Maybe a top SEC team could beat a top CFL team, but it would be a good game.

I'd suggest to everyone that you try watching a game. Some of the rules are pretty out there, but there are some others that the NFL should adopt.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

Watch it. You'll enjoy it.

As for the rules. Add more motion to your game on offense. It'd only make a great game even greater.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

High school is better. Dont be mad your nations version of the NFL sucks. More people care about HS than the CFL. Thats a fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar