Chad/Albert to be cut from Pats?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Aug 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What was really smart is that the Pats scheduled AH's roster bonus next year for august 1st. They pay him that 400k after they get a chance to look at what kind of shape he is in not way before camp.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He should be supremely motivated because he can make over $7M next year.

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i read on insider that one of the reasons they may get cut is because "The front office man thinks coach Bill Belichick will use the controversial players to help control and send a message to his locker room."

..does he not have control over the locker room? to me, belicheat would take one look at you and you'd start crying..

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd be SHOCKED if they let Chad go, just because of how the Patriots handle things. This was a foreseen issue, but New England still went through with it. As for Albert's fat butt, anything is possible with that guy. One day he's up, the next he's down. So we'll see. The one thing I do know is that I hope we stay away from him if he is let go. This team is looking great so far, and he'd surely mess that up for us with his ginormous ego.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The way I see it is if both Ocho and AH bust butt in practice and play well in the pre-season games and BB still cuts one of them it won't get control of the locker room but it will piss off the players. When players put forth the effort and some jack arse cuts you anyway it isn't exactly a motivator or morale builder.

Now both Chad and AH can be full of themselves and we know AH can be fat and out of shape. If they are detrimental to the team either with bad play, poor effort or because they run their mouth too much then cutting them is justified and it tells the rest of the team the coaches are serious. But I don't think anyone is dumb enough on the Pats to not already think BB is serious. Heck, if AH came to the Titans and was lazy and played poorly I'd guess Munch wouldn't have any problem cutting him loose either.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I could see Ocho rejuvenating his career, almost like Moss did with the Patriots.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but Haynesworth hasn't played yet, and doesn't practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar