Chance Chris Johnson will be released?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I especially hate it when you are going to walmart just for the sole purpose of buying a pack of rubbers, so that means you have to buy a lot more stuff.... you built a mini fort in the cart and when no one is looking you slip down the aisle toss a pack of rubbers that you hope is the right kind the girlfriend wanted because you didnt really look just grabbed and go then you hide the pack of rubbers in said mini fort and look for either a self check out aisle and if those are closed some dude that looks like hes gonna give you a fist bump when he sees the rubbers but right when your about to check out he goes on lunch break and some 90 year old woman that looks like your grandma takes his place ........

not that I have ever been in that situation before.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't talk to my ex's.

Every girl I ever date ends up married and/or pregnant. Thank God I'm not a retard. But I'm good luck Chuck, I guess.

I think it's just grocery shopping that I suck at... I always forget to grab a cart after I've completely filled my arms with groceries while walking around the store looking like a douche. Then when I go back and get a cart, it's always the worst cart that makes obnoxious noises. But clothes shopping blows too because I always feel like I am so obviously clueless to everyone else in the store.

Pretty sure I just contributed to the gayness of this thread... a lot. I'm done.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

lol

I had the same happen to me in a Kroger where they keep them locked up in the pharmacy. So I had to ask this chick my age to get me a box of magnums for my magnum dong.

I will never forgive Kroger for putting me in that situation.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

It's cool, you keeping enjoying 1984. Wedding singer.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I meant just remember the advice they gave lol

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My wife, when I moved to Texas for a few years, went through my clothes to pick out which ones she liked.

I kept one shirt, and thats because I refused to part with it. The rest were trashed.

True story

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

Because you're worried they'll pay more attention to the extra small size.

Just use the self checkout.

8. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

OK BACK ON TOPIC CONCERNING CJ!!!

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That's why I stopped buying condoms. So embarrassing asking a 70 year old female cashier at walgreens for them.

10. RavensShallBurn

Oh... But that means I would've had to actually listen to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar