Chance Warmack was Really Bad in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

CJ stopped being a Titan earlier this month. Just sayin. You're free to discuss the Jets players if you want. Just seems pointless imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You have to give people time to stop talking about CJ, Im just now to the point where you and others are, but for a lot of us this was a long time coming and we're basking in the glory of finally getting rid of that guy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Time won't help the issue, people still talk about VY for f*ck's sake. I've barely said a word about CJ since he was cut. Go get on the people making all the CJ threads about letting go of the past.

But I guess it's to be expected that most discussions will have their fair share of CJ comments for a while.

4. JCBRAVE

I wont get on anyone for talking about CJ, the "C" and "J" keys on my computer now look like "(" and "I" now, Ive talked that name to death.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Is this a really good point. The Oline is a unit and when just one link in the chain gets weak the entire line can suffer. The fact that Warmack had big country and spencer adjacent to him with the likes of JJ Watt facing him twice a year says a lot.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Poor Chance..I would have hated to be him last year hahaha...Knucklehead coaches..Washed up and crappy O line partners...first year...Starting QB out...had to be brutal adjusting for him.

7. JCBRAVE

Chance Warmack never stood a chance guys, he had Rob Turner holding his hand all summer showing him how its done.

Add in a dash of Matthews terrible coaching and a sprinkle of Munchak's cluelessness and BOOM! Top prospect tuned to mashed potatoes.

But its ok, he gets shot at redemption with Whisenhunt's simple blocking scheme..

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I agree. I wouldn't say AP is tougher than CJ though.

9. TitansWillWin2

That was Lockers best year. Besides the choke job in the end against the saints.

10. TitansWillWin2

Yeah clearly a guy who cares so much about getting yards and who only cares about himself (according to most of you) doesn't try or run hard! LMAO GTFO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar