Chance Warmack was Really Bad in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Anyways to get this thread back on topic. The one thing that really bugged me about Chance last season was him getting physically manhandled at the point of attack. In all the Cooper vs Warmack debates I remember having leading up to the draft every one resorted to how powerful or how much of a road-grater Chance was. My main issue with him was his mobility and ability to make blocks at the second level in the NFL since it looked like he struggles to do so in college. What I did not expect was to see him on roller skates Eugene Amano style. Technique and scheme are important but when it's mano y mano and you get your ass tossed, that worries me.

I think he will improve his mental errors and conditioning because I truly believe he wants to be great. I do find myself being concerned with his physicality which is something I never thought I would say. He's big and strong enough to impose his will so maybe it's a passive mindset issue?

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Before his injuries.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Oher was one of the worst ranked offensive lineman last year. That is saying something. I would be willing to bet my house that the Titans finish with the same or worse record this year.

4. Smash

That would confirm how many on this board think of you.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. TitansWillWin2

I'm actually being logical instead of being a complete homer.

6. Smash

Betting your house pre-draft, pre-camp, pre-games is not logical.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I recall him doing that twice all last season...

We're not talking even once per game buddy. I'm sorry, before he got paid, he'd do that at least half a dozen times per game.

And if you read my post, I'm hating on his style of running, lack of vision, and happy/dancing feet... All what i feel are extremely valid points.

I mean on even his long runs, he looks like he lost it. There was a game, where he got through a huge hole up the middle to the third level, then cut RIGHT / INSIDE, into Kendall (they like bumped into each other). To his left, was WIDE EFF'IN OPEN - it was an EASY 6.

I have no idea what possessed him to do that. He shoulda went left and run right by the S, that side of the field was COMPLETELY empty. Again, what possessed him to turn inside, I have no idea...

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

9. TitansWillWin2

The fastest way to get yards is north and south. That's why he turned it up the middle. I'd have to see the play to honestly judge it but I do remember one play Wright basically tackled him because he got blocked into him. Wright is a beast out of the slot but is not an outside WR.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

trust me this was all on cj

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar