Chance Warmack was Really Bad in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How many yards did you expect him to get on that play? He isn't God you know.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He got as many yards as I came to expect from CJ. None.
    See how that works..

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I expected him to get less than two on any given play. Kept me from getting upset...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im just now getting over the CJ story, lets try to keep his name out of here

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Star. Lotu. Le. Lei.

I'll never forget.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Milliner- injuries throughout the off season, missed games during the season. Finally healthy and went on to win AFC Defensive Player of the Month. Now he'll have a full off season under him, believe he even ranked the highest in coverage on the Jets. Yes.

Dre- I'll probably take your word for it. I've only seen a couple Bengals games this past year but he did well in both (interceptions in each).

Ingram averaged 4.9 YPC last season and Saints plan on giving him a bigger role.

Four starts, three interceptions for Lester. UDFA. Not bad.

James Carpenter has been a run mauler for Seattle, not the pass in pass blocking but still a mauler.

7. TitansWillWin2

He got a yard on that play. So he did better than what you expected.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

yeah. He def tripped over walkers feet. Walker had to stop since Levitre was in his way (cause he ran into Warmack who ran the wrong way). that throw off the timing of everything

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

I wanted him in the first and Warford in the 2nd. Hmmm. Maybe I should be the GM?

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I didn't want Warmack at 10 either. Don't let me listing Bama players confuse anyone else, I was very anti Guard in the top 10. Milliner, agreed, but he came on strong at the end of the season. He could have some promise.

Here's my question. Saban puts a lot of players in the NFL, he gets the top high school talent and makes them fit his system so it's understandable why so many are drafted, however, how are we exactly measuring the success of Saban players in the NFL?

Are we just looking at early picks? Are we really going to count walk ons not doing well in the NFL, UDFAs, or late round picks against him? I understand a lot of the criticism but it can be unwarranted at times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar