Chance Warmack was Really Bad in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

This dude is the worst..lol...can't we trade you for someone Jetswillwin1? Our coaching staff was horrifyingly bad last year, don't you dare even come into this thread and try to justify them like you do with CJ in every other one...

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

No our overall coaching was not high quality. But I do believe that our offensive line coaching was great when Munchak was head line coach. Matthews was not good in Houston and neither was he in Tennessee.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Read my post response. I agree the overall coaching was terrible.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I did...Munchak was not head OL coach last year. Matthews sucks, as does Munch as a coach. Plain and simple. Brand new faces this year, and he should have better play next to him. I am not writing him off just yet. I agree obviously experience will help him this year, but having better performance next to you, and coaches that make smarter decisions will no doubt up his play as well.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Chance will be better. Book it.

Matthews may be the WORST OL coach I've ever seen.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

And I was worried. When Matthews played his style was very unorthodox and he has tons of natural ability. Not the type of guy you would think would make a good coach.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

EXACTLY!!!! Bone head coaching decisions last year, and horrible line play that literally was barely improved at all by the end of the season...Unacceptable. Chance will no doubt improve in time. Will he ever be elite or great, maybe not...Only time will tell.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He better become elite. With his frame and where he was drafted he has to lose those same bad habits from college, that IMO was on Bruce Matthews.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Just sucks we wasted our 8th and two 3rd rounders played better (Warford/Winters).

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Called it.

He's a fat product of Nick Saban.

Nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar