Chance Warmack

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A lot of sources are saying he is still a chance to be drafted by us even with the Levitre signing.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I really hope so. Our line would go from trash to treasure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yea why not? Let's fix the line while we can. When is the next time we'll have these type of guys available in FA and the draft?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Now, I might prefer us to go with Barrett Jones or Larry Warford in the 2nd instead.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Exactly what we need to do. Our biggest weakness will now become our biggest strength. Sounds right to me.

6. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

if we don't draft a G first round, we basically must draft one in round 2. could we go Ansah, Warford? i'd take that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ansah, Trufant, and Star (depending on the severity of his health issues) would be my three choices in the 1st round now.

And Dion Jordan if he's still available.

8. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

Not trying to beat a dead horse here, but Warmack plays the same position (LG) as Levitre. If Warmack can make the switch (bc Levitre cannot due to his size/frame), then I'm all for it. I am thinking Warford in the 2nd is the more likely option as he is a tried and true right guard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

Levitre has started at multiple positions and has a streak of 64 straight starts. Though a majority of his starts have come at right guard, he's filled in at tackle and center as a result of injuries.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9...ach-deals-andy-levitre-delanie-walker-sources

10. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

Levitre, 26, has been Buffalo's starting left guard for the last four years, making 64 straight starts since the Bills selected him in the second round out of Oregon State in the 2009 NFL Draft.
    http://www.buffalorumblings.com/201...ency-andy-levitre-signs-with-tennessee-titans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar