Chances Bud Adams forces a change at QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 5, 2009.

?
  1. 100% going to happen

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Probably Going to happen

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. 50-50

18 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. Not going to happen

24 vote(s)
    41.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

I say not going to happen. When we are 0-5, I hope I'm wrong, You will see the pressure of putting Vince in.

2. onthemove

onthemove Guest

Bud will see to a QB change this week. Something's gotta give, and even if we lost again, I at least might be able to sleep at night knowing some part of the team actually gave a damn and tried to save our season.

3. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I'd love to believe you, but I just don't see it happening this week. It will happen if we keep losing, but I doubt it this week. I'll be happy if it does though.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm going to support the team no matter who the starting QB is. Collins is just one of 22 starters. I will watch the team even if we don't win a game all year. I guess some people on here are fans of players and not the team. Fine by me but stay off the bandwagon when we get good again.

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

As terrible as Vince is I hope he gets on the field this year so we can f urther move on from this botched experiment and try to get a top tier Qb on this roster.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm not on the Collins bandwagon, never was, I've always hated him. I won't deny it like you deny your hate for Vince. Btw, there are more then 22 players on the team, so shouldn't you support them too?

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You seem to be a Vince Young fan not a Titans fan.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

OK OK, stop the bashing... TheSureThing is a true Titans fan and I'll prove it.

This is his startegy and I think it is a good one.
    Even if we go 0-6 with KC in there at that point we really need to trash the season and start looking at next year. That is one reason for bringing in VY. But the main reason is bringing VY almost assures us of a top notch QB in the draft. You see, TheSureThing knows if KC or Ramsey played we could still win a few games but with VY we grab the first pick in the draft for sure. TheSureThing is a much deeper thinker and fan than you guys give him credit for...

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Soxcat, I don't like that sneaky way of taunting TheSureThing. You, like Eddyc85 believe we're done the moment Vince steps in. And both myself & others feel the complete opposite. Once we pull that cancer Kerry Collins has become, we can start winning. This sorry excuse of a defense we play with is killing our game plan (which sucks to begin with). No way any QB we have needs up to 48 attempts. Yea I know playing from behind forces you to pass, but we wouldn't be behind if we didn't waste plays passing with Collins early. Get VY back in Bud, we need to use him and LenDale 100% more.

10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

Bud needs to trust our coach and maybe open up that checkbook this offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar