Chances Bud Adams forces a change at QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 5, 2009.

?
  1. 100% going to happen

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Probably Going to happen

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. 50-50

18 vote(s)
    31.0%
  4. Not going to happen

24 vote(s)
    41.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I voted that there is a 50-50 chance that Bud forces a change at QB. I was a huge supporter of Kerry after a solid season last year. But now that we have yet to win with a team that should be better than they were last year is bogus.

Coach Fisher made it clear that Kerry was our starter as long as he's winning. Then he changes it to Kerry is our starter, no two ways about it. And now here we are at 0-4. Fisher keeps standing up for Kerry, he's made great throw, made great plays yadda yadda yadda. Coach Fisher is a punk, straight up. He needs to go.

Bud needs to be more involved and he needs to throw his weight around more too. He is the man in charge afterall.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Yeah except for the thing about Ramsey winning more games than Vince. If you really think that, I have some ocean front property in Nevada I'd like to sell you.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Frank Wycheck said on the radio, you wont see a QB change unless ticket sales start to drop. The Bud Adams will force a move.

If you really want Collins benched, just boo him on Sunday every time he misses a WR. It's a start in the right direction. Bud will be there and he will hear and see.

4. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

If we keep losing games and Collins keeps stinkin it up, people won't want to come to the games.

I expect to see quite a bit of running this Sunday, both to minimize Collins' mistakes and to keep Poutin and company off the field.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I actually rather see Collins struggle than to see our defense make every Qb we play look like he is having a pro bowl game.

6. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

May not happen this week, but Bud will stick his big nose in it.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ticket sales start to drop? Umm... all the games are sold out.

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

True, but how many seats do you see filled? One thing to be a season ticket holder and another to attend the game. If fans don't attend games then Bud loses money as well. At the rate this season is going you will alot more empty seats in the stadium.

To me people like that are not true titan fans. If I lived in Tennessee and had season tickets I would watch every game even if we sucked. Waste of a ticket in my opinion.

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

What if Kerry has a good game but we give up a ton of points? What happens then?

10. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

In this game you speak of, do we win or lose?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar