Chances of Tennessee Winning the AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrPickSix, Nov 8, 2015.

?

Can The Titans Win The AFC South

Poll closed Nov 15, 2015.
  1. Yes

51.5%
  2. No

34.8%
  3. Who Cares?

13.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPickSix

MrPickSix Starter

Just wanted to see what do you guys think our chances of winning the AFC south and sneaking into the playoffs? We are only like a game and a half back if I'm correct.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Worst thing for us to do in my opinion.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

It's possible since the division is so weak. But at this point the Titans are looking like the worst team in a very bad division.

From the looks of things at this point, who ever wins it will have a losing record or 8-8 at best.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When we win back to back games I'll think of us a contender for the South, until then not a chance...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. rekirts

rekirts Starter

third option, who cares

we are 3+ years from superbowl anyways. biggest concern is hiring the right coach.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am more concerned with picking the right Offensive explosive play maker in the draft since I suspect we will have a top 3 pick...again.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

We can... But I think the chances are better that we don't win another game.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd rather not make the playoffs, AFC South is terrible and we are at the bottom of it, why make playoffs and be 1 and done? Looking at a top 5 pick again, continue the rebuild.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah more Focused on

1- a new coach

2- a top 3 pick

3- remake O-line

4- new secondary

5- new RBs

19- playoffs

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Short term, great for the city, and most of all great for PSL holders.
    Long Term, terrible. The titans will keep everyone in place, no more changes, and Lark is our new coach.

I still am waiting to judge Lark but Im more excited about total change. Winning the division means tougher schedule, worse draft pick and in all reality this team is bad. I think keeping Mariota healthy would be a bigger concern than winning the division at 6-10. You guys realize we play Saints, Pats, Panthers yet. Thats 3 losses right there. So the best we can do is 7-9 if we win out (other than those 3 I mentioned above)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar